The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From My "Who Really Cares" File: WeightWatchers Weigh-in Tonight....

I've had three weigh-ins since my first WeightWatchers meeting on Wednesday, 4/7/2010 so far, and I'm down 9 pounds - I know it's not "The Biggest Loser" numbers or anything but it's trending in the right direction. My goal is to break 170 pounds by the Marine Corp Marathon on Sunday, 10/31/2010 - needless to say, I've got some way to go. I hope the scale is kind this evening, I'll let you know.

3 comments:

  1. Right on! I'm back "online" at WW this Sat. And, as first meeting back in about 6 months, it won't be good. But, it's just gotta "be".
    -bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go bro....I'm right there with you. Since last June I've lost 55lbs. No weight watchers though the scale scares me. So you must be asking how I know I've lost 55lbs.? The truth is Michael weighs me and I don't look, then depending on the sound he makes I ask how much I've lost. Still have away to go but slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support guys! I wonder if Kim would be willing to weigh me?? Possibly once, then it would be difficult with her resulting herniated disc and all...

    ReplyDelete