The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, June 4, 2010

Latest WeightWatchers Progress Report

A busy work week forced me to wait until today to attend a lunchtime weigh-in over at my local WeightWatchers locale. I was pleased to see that I dropped another -1.2 lbs for a total loss of -19.4 lbs over the course of the past seven weigh-ins since my initial joining back on April 7th.

Here's been the progression since that date:


Week 1: -4.8 lbs
Week 2: -3.2 lbs
Week 3: -1.0 lbs
Week 4: -3.4 lbs
Week 5: -3.6 lbs
Week 6: -2.2 lbs
Week 7: -1.2 lbs

That averages out to 2.77 lbs per week, which is the type of consistent weight loss goal for any kind of safe and healthful reduction program. That'll do it for today, hopefully there will be less of me to write about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment