The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Down Again at Weigh-In: Despite My Best Efforts to the Contrary

 Just got back from WeightWatchers weigh-in, and I'm glad to report that I lost another 2.2 lbs since my last weigh-in. So that's a total weigh loss of 18.2 lbs during the seven past weigh-ins I’ve attended. It's a bit unbelievable especially given the crazy food I consumed at VOLT restaurant celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary.

Regardless, if I lose another 3 pounds by next week - I will have lost more than 10% of my total body weight. That’s my next goal. My hope through these updates is to possibly spur somebody to make a healthy change in their own life. As always, I hope there’s less for me to write about after next week’s weigh-in.

1 comment: