The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Sunday, May 16, 2010

National Community Church in downtown DC

I just found the blog of pastor Mark Batterson, who founded the National Community Church in downtown Washington, DC. I've added his blog to my bloglist on the right hand side of the screen and pasted it below for easy access. 

http://batterson.blogspot.com/

He's written several books, two of which I've read - "In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day" and "Wild Goose Chase." Both of these titles are very good, and I found them to be both inspiring and insightful.  His most recent work is named, "Primal" - once I get caught up with my reading list I'll let you know about that one as well. However, considering the source I'm sure it's a worthwhile read.

No comments:

Post a Comment