The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog Review: "MullerOver" - Smart, Topical, Clever and Worth a Look...

Your time is valuable and you don’t want to waste it – I fully get that.

As a relatively new blogger, I want to ensure that this site contains the best content possible to make it worth your time and keep you coming back for more.

To achieve that goal, I spend a significant amount of my personal time in the evenings and weekends scouring the web looking for blogs that I admire and would like to emulate.

One such blog that I recently found that’s worth your consideration and time is http://www.mullerover.com/.

It's the brain child of a guy named Chris Muller - hence the play on words "mull over" in his blog's title - who writes the vast majority of the content for http://www.mullerover.com/.

The blog takes topical issues and infuses them with insightful commentary; crisp, clever writing; complementary multimedia content and relevant top-10 lists. It’s well designed, easy to navigate and there’s no offensive or questionable content to worry about. In other words it’s chock full of wholesome online goodness!

You should check it out at least once, but I suspect you’ll go back and subscribe like I did – it’s just that good!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the useful information. I appreciate the post and look forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the redirect to Muller's site. At first glance, all I saw was lots of words that I didn't REALLY have time to read, but as I started, I couldn't stop. To boot, I found myself literally laughing out loud (oh, sorry... LOLing). Very clever, very funny, very relevant.
    Nicely done!
    ~ gbr

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bruce, the crew at MullerOver really has a great voice and tonality. Absolutely worth the while!

    ReplyDelete