The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Monday, June 20, 2011

EdiTOR's Note: Guest Blog...

Several weeks ago I joined a community of great bloggers at BlogRocket. One of the guys I met there is named Ben Emerson and he's in the midst of an ambitious project to consecutively blog about a chapter of the Bible every day until he's written about "the whole dang thing" - which just so happens to be the name of his blog.

He invites other writers to con tribute to his project, and he graciously allowed me to submit a guest post for today's installment at his site where I wrote on Exodus chapter 8 - that's the chapter where the plagues against Egypt really start to ramp up. Here's my guest post:

Exodus 8: Call the ORKIN man!

Check out the post and be sure to look around Ben's blog, he's a gifted, funny and talented writer who will make you chuckle and think!


No comments:

Post a Comment