The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are You a "Night Before" or "Morning Of" Person?

I just saw a car dealership ad in the Washington Post for a "Christmas in July" promotion that seeks to inject the sultry summer months with holiday cheer and holiday spending habits.

In the Spirit of Christmas-in-July (and its companion spirit of non-sequiturs) I wanted to pose this question: If you you celebrate Christmas, when do you open gifts - on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? What's the reason for your tradition?

Since I was a kid, it's always been a Christmas morning affair. Since we've had our own children, we'll each open one gift on Christmas Eve and the bulk of the booty the next morning. How 'bout you and yours? Merry Christmas-in-July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment