The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Do NOT make an eHarmony Video...

Here is another entertaining, extreme satirization from the Gregory Brothers.  Apparently, they acquired this young woman's video profile from eHarmony. I offer this as a cautionary tale of the comedic tsunami that can happen as a result of a seemingly well-intended, harmless video introduction to an online dating service.

Hey, I like cats as much as the next person. But I'm not sure that the average 18-32 year old guy seeing this video shares her passion for cats and running - rather, they may have an instinctive passion to run away...far away.  At the very least, PLEASE use a script - for your own sake. You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment