The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wedded BlissTors - Part 7: Celebrity Crush - Funny Movie Short

Here's the latest episode in my "Wedded BlissTors" series of animated movie shorts. Marriage is bliss, but these mini-movies have a humorous take on some of the blisters (or BlissTors) that couples can endure along the way. These mini-movies continue to be my most viewed blog postings.

If you like one, please share it on Facebook and Twitter!

Episode #7 deals with a not-so-secret celebrity crush. The links to the other episodes I've made follow the video below.  Please let me know what you think!!!!


Wedded BlissTors - Part 6: Car Trouble - Funny Movie Short

Wedded BlissTors - Part 5: Vacation Blues - Funny Movie Short

Wedded BlissTors - Part 4: Pillow Talk - Funny Movie Short

Wedded BlissTors - Part 3: Bathroom Humor - Funny Movie Short

Wedded BlissTors - Part 2: It's About Time - Funny Movie Short

Wedded BlissTors - Part 1: Men Buy, Gals shop - Funny Movie Short

No comments:

Post a Comment