The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedded BlissTors - Part 4: Pillow Talk - Funny Movie Short

Here is part 4 of my Wedded BlissTors animated, movie shorts. The premise of these cartoons is that marriage is bliss, but couples often experience blisters (or "bliss-tors") along the way.

This 2-minute episode deals with two different perspectives of a "nightmare" and the humorous realization that a dreamed perception might be reality.




If you liked this video, check out my other animated movie shorts:


Bathroom Humor

It's About Time

Men Buy Vs. Women Shop


If you've ever subscribed to this blog, those links no longer work and you'll need to click below to restore those updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment