The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedded BlissTors - Part 3: Bathroom Humor - Funny Movie Short

Here is part 3of my Wedded BlissTors animated, movie shorts. The premise of these cartoons is that marriage is bliss, but couples often experience blisters (or "bliss-tors") along the way.

This 2-minute episode deals with the differences that sometimes occur between what's the expected behaviour in a married couple's bathroom versus what might actually occur in the extreme.
[WARNING: If you get queasy easily, you might want to skip this one.]

From replacing the toilet paper roll to toothpaste tops, have you ever had to "discuss" those bathroom issues? 



If you liked this video, check out my other animated movie shorts:

It's About Time

Men Buy Vs. Women Shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment