The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedded BlissTors - Part 6: Car Trouble - Funny Movie Short

Here's the latest episode in my "Wedded BlissTors" series of animated movie shorts. Marriage is bliss, but these mini-movies have a humorous take on some of the blisters (or BlissTors) that couples can endure along the way. Some people think they're pretty funny - and these continue to be my most viewed blog postings.

If you like them or if they make you chuckle, please share them on Facebook and Twitter!

This episode deals with a few of the car trouble issues that any couple can face. The links to the other episodes I've made follow the video below.  Please let me know what you think!!!!




Wedded BlissTors #5: Vacation Blues

Wedded BlissTors #4: Pillow Talk

Wedded BlissTors #3: Bathroom Humor

Wedded BlissTors #2: About Time

Wedded BlissTors #1: Guys Buy...Gals Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment