The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Monday, July 18, 2011

Non-Extreme Home Makeover: Before

We've lived in Maryland for the past four years after relocating here from Rochester, New York. We finally decided that it's time to add some homey touches to our home. Today a professional painting crew is coming in to do its magic, while on Tuesday and Wednesday a team of floorers will lay hardwood through most of our downstairs.

Last night I shot some video with my super sweet, Kodak Zi8 HD pocket video camera to take some "before" footage to compare to the "after" footage later this week - hopefully it will be a marked improvement!

Here's our first home movie....literally!  Just click on the "play" button arrow beneath the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment