I'm not an affiliate of his, I'm not being paid to post this - I just really believe in his message that each of us can affect a change in the world, but we need to change first. This conference should be a kick start to your dream job.
If you've never heard of Jon, you can read my review of his newest book by clicking here: Book Review: Quitter by Jon Acuff
Your dream job starts in Nashville.
You have the book—now take the next step to your dream job. Join Jon Acuff, author of the best-selling new book Quitter, in Nashville, July 30, at The Quitter Conference.
This inspirational event is packed with practical insights for reaching your dream job. Ben Arment, founder of Dream Year, will also be there!
You'll discover how to:
- Figure out what your dream really is.
- Beat the 3 biggest fears that keep you from pursuing your dream.
- Create, organize and execute 10 times as many ideas in half the time.
- Use social media to build the one thing every dream needs to succeed.
- Recognize the 6 signs it's time for you to jump.