During the past three years, Acuff has published the following three books: his first was Stuff Christians Like; followed by Gazelles, Baby Steps and 37 Other Things Dave Ramsey Taught Me About Debt; with his most recent Wall Street Journal best-seller titled Quitter.
I've read each of these titles within the past two months, and I liked them so much that I want to share them with the readers of my blog.
So every day this week, beginning Monday 8/8 through Friday 8/12, I'm going to be giving away a Jon Acuff Library comprising of one of each of his three books.
[NOTE: see photo insert above].
Here's how it'll work:
- There will be a single winner each day, selected at random from eligible contestants.
- To be an eligible contestant, each would-be-winner must do at least 2-of-the-3 steps below:
- Comment on my blog post for that day;
- "Share" the blog post to Facebook by clicking on the Facebook "f" or "Share on Facebook" link at the bottom of the post; OR
- "Tweet" the post to Twitter by clicking on the "t" button at the bottom of the post.
- Once you complete 2-of-the-3 steps you're automatically entered into the drawing for that day.
- Contestants can only enter once each day, but if they don't win - they can enter each day until they do.
- Once you win, you cannot enter and win again.
- I'll announce each winner as part of the next day's blog post.
The total daily value for this prize, including the free postage to anyone in the United States, is nearly $40. I know it's not Wheel of Fortune coinage, but it's better than a punji spike to the eye.
So don't miss out, the fun runs all week!!!