The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, August 5, 2011

Funny Friday Video: NASCAR Prayer Put to Song

Fridays are a great time to loosen up here at The Daily ReTORt and share a laugh heading into the weekend. Personally, I could use a laugh myself.

Even though we're still on vacation, I've shared some challenging trials and tribulations we've experienced this week - Our Humorless Children and My Toothpaste Fiasco respectively - which neccesitate a dose of humor.

In that regard, here's a funny video from some folks who never disappoint in the business of funny - The Gregory Brothers. This particular video is a "songified" version of a genuine prayer delivered as part of the pre-race festivities delivered by Pastor Joe Nelms at a recent NASCAR event.

No comments:

Post a Comment