The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Great Blogging Death Match!!! (sort of)

A couple months ago I found a great blog, www.robshep.com, by Rob Shepherd, he's the Director of Community Groups and Students at Waters Edge Church near Virginia Beach, VA.

Rob is a gifted blogger who writes on a range of topics with a forte in funny.

One of my favorite posts he created was The First Annual Blogging All-Star Challenge, (see the image insert that Rob had commissioned for this single blog post) it was a brilliantly funny homage to some of the best faith-based bloggers out there: Jon Acuff, Bryan Allain, Tyler Tarver, Knox McCoy, Leanne Shirtliffe, Tyler Stanton...to name a few.

In the sincerest form of flattery (aka copycat syndrome) I created a tribute to Rob's tribute which he graciously posted on his blog today. You can check it out at Update: The First Annual Blogging All-Star Challenge.  As always hilarity is guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment