The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, July 29, 2011

Wedded Blisters - Part 10: Dinner Debate - Funny Movie Short

Here's the latest episode in my "Wedded Blisters" series of animated movie shorts. Marriage is bliss, but these mini-movies have a humorous take on some of the blisters that couples face along the way. These mini-movies continue to be my most viewed blog postings.

If you like one, please share it on Facebook and Twitter!

Episode #10 deals with the biggest question every couple faces - where to eat out for dinner!  The links other recent episodes follow the video below.  Please let me know what you think!!!!




Wedded Blisters - episode #9 - Pet Peeves

Wedded Blisters - episode #8 - TV Wars

Wedded Blisters - episode #7 -  Celebrity Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment