The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, July 15, 2011

Battle of the Sexes: TV Wars - Funny Movie

Marriage is bliss, but these mini-movies I make have a humorous take on some of the blisters (or BlissTors) that couples can endure along the way. These mini-movies are my most viewed blog postings.

This current episode, the 8th in the series, deals with a "critical need" to buy a big screen TV.

Links to the other episodes follow the video below.  If you like one, please share it on Facebook and Twitter!



Celebrity Crush - episode #7

Car Trouble - episode #6

Vacation Blues - episode #5

Pillow Talk - episode #4

Bathroom Humor - episode #3

It's About Time - episode #2

Buying vs. Shopping - episode #1

No comments:

Post a Comment