The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Humbled By This....

Best-selling author Jason Boyett
I like to read. One of the best author's I've found has written six books - and his name is Jason Boyett. Over the past few months I've exchanged emails with Jason because I'm a fan of his books and his blog Dadequate - which focuses on the humor, joys, fun and challenges of being a dad.

One of my favorite blog features of Jason's is his Friday "Meet a Dad" segment where he profiles a random dad that he knows.

Today he featured me. Check it out at this link - Meet a Dad: Tor Constantino

Additionally, his faith-based books are funny, irreverent and insightful. Here are my three favorites, each is a great read - I plan to review them in the coming months but don't wait until then to buy and enjoy them.

  Pocket Guide To The Apocalypse: The Official Field Manual For The End Of The World    Pocket Guide to the Afterlife: Heaven, Hell, and Other Ultimate Destinations (Pocket Guides (Jossey-Bass))       Pocket Guide to the Bible: A Little Book About the Big Book (Pocket Guides (Jossey-Bass))


Question: Have you ever had the chance to interact with someone you admire?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment