The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Monday, October 3, 2011

Congratulations to "Rite of Passage" Book Winners!

Last week I featured a review of Jim McBride's first non-fiction book titled Rite of Passage: A Father's Blessing.

Additionally, I was fortunate to interview McBride - executive producer of the films released by Sherwood Pictures, including Courageous, Fireproof, Facing the Giants, and Flywheel - and capture our discussion in 7 Questions With an Author: Jim McBride.

As part of those activities, I gave away two books to readers who commented here on the blog and tweeted the link or shared it via Facebook. Those winners were:

  • Roy Ackerman 
  • Debi Walter

Congratulations to both, they will each receive their respective book this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment