The Daily ReTORt

My photo
I'm no longer posting here. Visit my new blog -> WWW.THEDAILYRETORT.COM

Friday, July 22, 2011

Wedded Blisters - Part 9: Pet Peeves - Funny Movie Short

Here's the latest episode in my "Wedded Blisters" series of animated movie shorts. Marriage is bliss, but these mini-movies have a humorous take on some of the blisters that couples face along the way. These mini-movies continue to be my most viewed blog postings.

If you like one, please share it on Facebook and Twitter!

Episode #9 deals with a debate over their pet dog - if you've ever owned a pet, this is for you. [NOTE: No animals were injured in the production of this animated mini movie]. The links other recent episodes follow the video below.  Please let me know what you think!!!!



Wedded BlissTors - Part 8: TV Wars


Wedded BlissTors - Part 7: Celebrity Crush


Wedded BlissTors - Part 6: Car Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment